PLC Programmer (Siemens PLC, Automation)
Salary: £30-45,000 + Bens
Benefits: Flexible working conditions and an open and relaxed working environment.
Location: Dorchester, Dorset
Job titles for this position may vary from; Automation Engineer, PLC Programmer or Control Systems Engineer. Whatever your job title, what our client needs is good experience of Siemens PLC Programming.
PLC Programmer - Key Skills:
- Good PLC Programming experience.
- Good Automation Engineering experience.
- Ability to integrate PLC systems.
- Knowledge of Siemens PLC.
- Must be willing to work in Dorchester and live within commuting distance.
- Must have excellent English communications skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
PLC Programmer – Nice to have:
- Experience with in any of the following is advantageous;
- Automated machinery
- Machine Vision
- Machine Learning
- Motion Control Systems
About the Role:
Your role as a PLC Programmer (Siemens PLC, Automation) will be varied and challenging and will involve:
- Writing and developing machine orientated programs.
- PLC programming.
- System integration.
- Automation engineering.
About the company:
Our client is small well established and highly successful Systems Engineering Consultancy.
For more information about this PLC Programmer role (Siemens PLC, Automation), please apply now or contact us for an interview.
Contact Name: Gozie Ezulike
Telephone: 0117 9244 408