• Develop Design Strategies - Design manager should develop and implement successful design strategies, outlining how the design team will create deliverables and implement them for the project.
• Present Design Ideas - Once design strategies have been developed; design managers present them to upper management. While presenting, design managers speak to specific numbers and expected outcomes.
• Evaluates Design Performance - Once a design has been finalized and implemented, design managers track and evaluate feedback. This often involves filtering through customer surveys and responses to focus groups to create an overall picture of how well the design performed.
• Suggest ideas to the marketing team regarding content and strategies for projects and campaigns
• Conceptualize and design digital marketing collateral's ranging from Facebook and Google Ads to emailers and newsletters.
• Design banners for digital platforms, social media, and website
• Understand the design brief and deliver the required assets on time.
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts while following the company visual guidelines.
• Be open to design reworks and edits if there are constructive comments.
• Work as part of a team with content writers, designers, marketing teams, etc
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Need to possess expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro or
• Other Video Editing Software
• Knowledge in Adobe After Effects & Adobe Flash is an added Advantage.
• Knowledge to create GIFs
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphic design works.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Thirst to Learn more and technically updated.
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
• Need to have a striking aesthetic sense and an avid interest in typography
• Experience required in creating various marketing collateral's, mailers, newsletters, brochures, layouts, Leaflets, Hoardings, Newspaper Ad & other online & offline creative needs.
Need to work constantly on improving your skills by staying updated about the design industry and its latest strategies/ techniques.
Experience in Real Estate Industry is an added advantage