WORK LOCATION: Pasig City
SCHEDULE: Night shift
HR Generalist will supervise the HR responsibilities including: Employee relations, Labor relations, Recruitment, Payroll and Benefits, Training, Organizational Development and other HR functions.
Will be directly reporting to the Senior Manager of Employee relations.
• Oversee all HR initiatives
• Attends to all HR Functions (Employee relations, Labor relations, Recruitment, Payroll and Benefits, Training, Organizational Development) from different departments
• Handle all company's employee’s engagement program, providing counseling, guidance and leadership.
• Coordinate with the Executive, Managers, Team leaders and other Management employees in terms of monitoring and assisting in handling confidential and highly sensitive information
• Making sure the compliance with labor standards, company policies, and applicable law/government-related concerns
• Develop and deliver training and development seminars to enhance knowledge, skills and acquire new trends in specific employee needs
• Maintains HR records with confidentiality
• At least 3+ years’ experience for the role HR Generalist in a BPO company handling HR Employee Relations/Labor Relations/Compensations and Benefits/Payroll/Training/Recruitment/Sourcing (any of the following)
• Managerial capacity level would be an advantage
• Above average oral and written English skills
• Ability to work with different levels
• Ability to work under pressure