To ensure that the assigned production schedule is followed in accordance with the required manufacturing standards in the preparation and production of food.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Update production logs to ensure an accurate product count as instructed by the Production Supervisor.
2. Basic math skills to keep inventory updated and product stocked as appropriate.
3. Produce and accomplished task as per scheduled timeline to improve productivity times and meet quotas while maintaining a sanitary work environment
4. Clean and sanitize equipment used during production to have inspected by quality assurance personnel.
5. Followed Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) to meet customer and product specifications.
6. Ensure all equipment is maintained and operated according to established sanitary and housekeeping standards, to highest efficiency necessary.
7. As applicable, mixing of both dry and wet liquids using precise measurements, sifting flour, lifting product and raw material/finished product.
8. Placing product into crates, ensuring proper labeling, coding and packaging.
9. To ensure correct dress code are followed at all times.
10. To report any faults or defects to management, paying particular attention to any safety or health hazard.
11. Performs other duties and responsibilities as directed by the immediate superior.