Physician / Surgery - Cardiothoracic / Winston-Salem, NC ET
/ Permanent / CARDIOTHORACIC SURGEON Job
A reputable Heart & Vascular Institute is actively seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to lead their CT Surgery Services in the Winston-Salem Market, including the re-opening and development of their VAD Center. This physician-lead Health System, which is one of the largest community-based, non-profit healthcare systems in the nation, is focused on the growth their Heart & Vascular Institute across North Carolina.
• Experience a quick ramp-up time in a high-volume ambulatory location with rapidly growing interventional coronary and vascular interventional programs, and a well-established referral base and hospital presence in a 921-bed medical center.
• Current services in North Carolina include a Structural Heart and Valve Center, in addition to general and interventional cardiology, cardiac imaging, cardiac EP, open and endovascular surgery, and CT surgery.
• Experience their physician-driven approach with a focus on work-life balance, favorable call schedules, competitive salary packages, and excellent professional, medical, and retirement benefits.
• Located in Winston-Salem, the opportunity offers welcoming communities, nice real estate, and great schools with plenty of amenities and activities for the whole family!
• Requirements: Board Certified with several years of experience in structural procedures, VADs.