Physician / Surgery - Orthopedics / Peterborough, NH / Locum Perm et
Physician / Surgery - Orthopedics / Peterborough, NH / Locum or Permanent / Orthopedic Surgery Job
Assignment: *Locums to Perm*
Need: Orthopedic Surgeon
Where: Peterborough, NH
Start: As soon as credentialed
Schedule: M-F / 8-5, Shared Call (flexible with call schedule)
Approved rate: $1,700 - $2,000 day rate + call; plus travel & lodging if needed.
Our Community Hospital, located in the beautiful Monadnock region of Southern New Hampshire, seeks a full-time General Surgeon Physician. This is a hospital employed position located in an off-hospital campus facility staffed by one physician and an advance practice nurse practitioner.
IDEALLY THE CLIENT WOULD LIKE TO IDENTIFY A PROVIDER THAT IS INTERESTED IN A LOCUMS TO PERM OPPORTUNITY.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
• M-F / Half day Friday’s and one late day each week (client is flexible with schedule)
• $400K + RVU/Bonus FOR PERM
• Shared Call / Flexible (typically 1:5)
• Lots of Hips and Knees
• Current NH licensed
• Average patients per day = 15 (Clinic)
• Average 20 -40 Surgeries per month
(includes Ambulatory cases)
• EMR = ECW / McKesson
• Credentialing time frame: 30 days
• Relo & SOB offered FOR PERM
Benefits of emplacement include:
• Excellent local public and private schools
• Four season recreational and arts activities
• Family oriented community
• Four weeks per contract year of vacation, one week of CME, Six holidays
• Paid Time Off and a generous CME allowance
• License and DEA fees, malpractice and tail coverage, generous CME allowance are provided
• Generous Retirement Package
• Health, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability Insurances
• Onsite Fitness and Wellness Center with state of the art exercise equipment
We offer generous benefits to our staff that include Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, CME, & Malpractice coverage.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• Short Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Eye Care Insurance
• Identity Theft Insurance
• Pet Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Wellness Membership
• Retirement Plans (403b)
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
We are located in the beautiful Monadnock region of Southern New Hampshire.
Like the rest of New Hampshire and the Monadnock region, tourism is the third largest industry. The town's outdoor amenities include hiking trails, wild flowers, cross-country skiing, kayaking, cycling and small lakes for swimming, sailing, fishing and ice-skating.
REQUIRED – Client will not consider candidates that don’t meet the following criteria
• NH license or willing to obtain;
• NO malpractice claims. Clean NPDB;
• Must have two years of current case logs;
• Must have 5+ years’ experience;
• Must be willing to accept full time locums
Our physicians and staff and the ability to offer extensive services utilizing state-of-the-art technology, while maintaining the personalized care of a community hospital. We are a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital offering Medical, Surgical and Intensive Care; Obstetrics; Pediatrics; and Mental Health services. In addition, a wide variety of outpatient services are available, including Pulmonary, Cardiac and Physical Rehabilitation; 24-hour Emergency Care; a fully equipped laboratory; and an extensive Radiology department. We are blessed with strong leadership and a dedicated community that allows us to meet the ever-changing requirements of today's healthcare environment. As that environment changes, we are also committed to changing and providing the communities we serve with appropriate and innovative programs.