• Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in industrial plant maintenance preferred.
• High school diploma or general education degree preferred.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to weld/braze and basic knowledge of carpentry.
• Some knowledge of industrial and building electrical work.
• Ability to constantly walk, stoop, and occasionally crawl, climb or balance.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 Lbs.
• Ability to work in noisy, wet and/or humid conditions and in an environment with fumes, chemicals and to be able to work near moving mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Frequently work in outside weather conditions.
• Required to know safety regulations and have the skill to operate and drive a fork lift when necessary.
• At times you will be required to work overtime
IV. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Interact with public and with internal personnel to represent a positive image.