• Apply knowledge of RingCentral services, VOIP technology and networking hardware and software. Provide technical support to RingCentral’s customers. Troubleshoot and repair RingCentral’s solutions. Understand network architecture required to support RingCentral’s VoIP services. Recommend network hardware, software and design elements. Answer technical questions, solve technical problems and suggest appropriate workarounds. Provide quick and accurate handling of support interactions – phone, chat, screen sharing & email.
• Handle and resolve customer inquiries, questions, complaints, and billing concerns with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism utilizing all resources available given to Tier 1 Representatives.
• Offer alternative solutions when appropriate if the issue is beyond the representative’s training and scope of responsibility with the objective of resolving the customer’s concerns.
• Adhere to schedules, guidelines, and requirements in accordance with the Company’s set policies and procedures.
• 2 years of collegiate education is required
• At least 1 year of working experience in Technical Support is required for this position
• Excellent English communication skills
• Basic Knowledge on VOIP, networking, routers and modems
• Strong customer service orientation
• Experience configuring, updating and supporting VOIP solutions in a multi-location environment is a plus
• Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast paced environment
• Networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus
• Applicants must be amenable to work at night.
Phone screened candidates will be prioritized or drop by anytime from 7AM to 3PM, Monday to Fridays. Kindly inform the receptionist and interviewer (Shaw Site) that you are specifically applying for RingCentral campaign in Acquire Asia.
Office Address: RingCentral c/o Acquire Asia Pacific Recruitment Hub Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
• P23,000 + 20% night diff + performance incentives + attendance bonus
• HMO, accidental and life insurance coverage
• P2,000 Non-Taxable Allowance for Regular Employees