Mass Transit Project Engineer
$70-90k + 5% bonus
Our manufacturing client is looking to add a Mass Transit Project Engineer in the Omaha, NE area. This Engineer is responsible for efficiently delivering products for the customers as well as ensuring the timely completion of project activities. This position reports to the Transit Market Development Manager.
• Develop and maintain project schedules that identify deliverables, milestones and resource allocations.
• Support and uphold the quality and EHS policies and the Core Values.
• Contract management throughout the course of projects and to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
• Bid Management including bid schedule, facilitating bid review meetings, and bid approval processes.
• Compare and report the variances between the project process and the schedule and budget baselines.
• Manage resource allocation forecasting during bid phase and throughout the life of projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required; Engineering is preferred.
• 3+ years of project management experience.
• Mass Transit, Construction or Civil project background required.
• Proven project management experience including accountability for the completion of projects on time.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time. Must have excellent time background skills.
• Expert in using Project Management software and experience using NavPoint, Salesforce or other CRM software.
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or equivalent (PMI-ACP) preferred.
• Experience with government contracting is desired.
• Ability to work with Project Management tools & processes.
• Ability to set up and work on a project from scratch.
• Strong background in setting up new structures and processes.
• Great compensation package
• Benefit package
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Continued Development Opportunities
Transit Manager, transit, senior project manager, construction, civil project, ehs, quality, bids, construction, navpoint, salesforce, CRM, PMP, PMI-ACP