Des Moines, IA
Our Food Manufacturing client is looking to add a Refrigeration Technician in the Des Moines, IA area. This Technician will be responsible for repairs, installs and troubleshooting the refrigeration systems throughout the plant.
• Control the engine room and boiler equipment.
• Monitor and chart all freezer and cooler temperatures.
• Maintain and PM air conditioning and ventilation equipment, air compressors and sanitation pumps.
• Run daily boiler water tests.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Food Manufacturing highly desired; other manufacturing industries will be considered.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Experience with ammonia and refrigeration systems is a plus.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time
Refrigeration, technician, maintenance, boilers, equipment, HVAC