Maintenance Manager – GROWING Manufacturing Plant
Salary Up to $105,000 PLUS Benefits & Relocation Assistance SOUTHEAST USA
Our client is a best-in-the class, international company, providing excellent product and customer service.
We are doing a search for a MAINTENANCE MANAGER in Eastern Arkansas area. Beautiful area of the country to live in – close to the Ozarks, lakes, rivers, and wonderful family activates.
Do you have experience leading, planning, organizing, and controlling the maintenance of equipment, operations building grounds and utilities?
Are you good at training and motivating employees?
Have you managed a budget?
Have you had to adhere to the ISO9001 standards in previous positions?
Minimum requirements for this Maintenance Manager’s position:
• BS degree preferably in Engineering or technology
• Proficient in MS Office
• Must have experience being hands-on in a manufacturing facility in a maintenance capacity with electrical and mechanical
• Experience with AutoCAD
• Experience with PLC Programming/electrical
• Experience with CMMS
• Experience with programming and interfacing of VFD’s (A-B, ABB, Yaskawa, and Parker) with other peripheral devices.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR marlaATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current at austinallen.com/blog/