• Ensure the accuracy of expenses allocated to BNA via various booking models and agreements.
• Assist in preparing the expense dashboard for management reporting.
• Assist in expense forecast and related inputs for quarterly stress testing.
• Assist with the preparation and review of financial statements under U.S. GAAP.
• Perform variance analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts (with focus on expense accounts).
• Well organized, detailed, analytical individual with minimum 2 years of public/private accounting experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
• Fast learner and self-motivated.
• Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)- Strong understanding of financial reporting and internal controls preferred.
• Strong quantitative and problem solving skills - Effective communication and interpersonal skills- Bank reporting and/or regulatory reporting experience preferred
• Organizational skills, PC skills (excel, power point), financial industry background.