We are seeking an Assistant Construction Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
• Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
• Allocate resources for assigned projects
• Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
• Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
• Assist Superintendent and Construction Manager in maintaining and enforcing company’s safety policies
• Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
• Prepare punch lists and ensure that each item on list is completed satisfactorily prior to inspection
• Lock up and close down the job site
• It must be understood that these are minimal duties and other duties will be assigned by the supervisor
• Working with tools is expected from time to time
• Working independently is a plus
• Understanding good housekeeping skills is required
• Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
• Familiarity with construction management software
• Strong leadership qualities
• Strong negotiation skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Drivers license is required as well as the means to get to job sites.
• Understand plans is a plus but not required
• Have ability to get Massachusetts Supervisor License.