A design engineer with hands on experience who is able to grasp and lead the activities necessary to develop the scope of capital projects is necessary. The successful candidate should be comfortable with shifting priorities and comfortable with challenging deadlines, as well as managing the activities of several concurrent projects.
Ideal candidate will possess:
• B.S. in Chemical Engineering as a minimum
• 5+ years experience preferably with a few years in chemical process engineering
• ability to work closely with a team of engineers of varied backgrounds and expertise and effectively align solution delivery with vendors to ensure ultimate satisfaction of the client’s requirements
• time management skills to deal with competing priorities while setting progressive yet realistic time frames and expectations relative to project deliverables
• capability to adapt well to fast-paced working environment of multiple and/or rapidly evolving projects in a small business atmosphere.