Position Open for Full-time Employment with Fortune 500 company, our direct client; Company is a Global leader, catering to daily essentials over the decades, covering entire North America & beyond…!
OPEN TO SPONSORSHIP'S - 2 Positions Open for Perm. hire [EXPLANATION: As an exception, our Client is also considering 'Work -Visa' based professionals for Permanent Hire]
**TO APPLY ONLINE, please respond with updated copy of Resume, Contact Info’s & mention your current resident / work status in USA.
JOB TITLE: Automation Analyst (extensive experience with Puppet Enterprise)
LOCATION: Bellevue Suburbs, WA (USA)
COMP. STRUCTURE: Base salary per annum (DoE) + best & excellent benefits for employee & immediate family + relocation expenses covered in full
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 4 – 8+ years’ experience designing and supporting virtual solutions with industry standard OS – including, but not limited to: - Unix, RedHat Enterprise Linux, SUSE, and Windows.
• Experience with a diverse range of orchestration suites and tools, including, but not limited to: - Puppet Enterprise, HP Operations Orchestration, GitLab, GitHub, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, and/or Docker.
• Demonstrated ability with programming and scripting languages including, but not limited to: - Perl, Python, VBScript, PowerShell and Shell Scripting.
• Demonstrated ability working with database platforms.
• Strong troubleshooting skills to isolate system faults.
• Ability to present complex ideas and designs to a variety of technical or non-technical stakeholders.
• Ability to provide effective on-site and remote support and troubleshooting 24X7.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Certifications in RedHat Linux, SUSE, Windows, and/or Azure.
• Knowledge of application performance management and web-based technologies.
• Understanding of security and vulnerability best practice and design implications.
• Understanding of cloud design implications.
JOB DUTIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Performs the tasks necessary to analyze, design, configure, implement and support company’s SAP Platform systems, related services, processes, applications, and integrations.
• Responsible for daily troubleshooting, support and maintenance of the enterprise level orchestration system.
• Thoroughly diagrams and documents orchestration system solutions, configurations, break/fix procedures.
• Analyzes business requirements and design comprehensive, cost-effective enterprise level solutions.
• Works closely with IT functional areas, process owners and vendors to develop detailed design, execution and troubleshooting of strategic solutions in support of these systems.
• Acts as technical advisory for Enterprise Orchestration owned projects and designs, with the ability to offer meaningful input on other groups’ projects and designs.
• Performs complex systems design, implementation and integration functions.
• Provides specific, relevant reporting to process stakeholders in support of root cause analysis, risk and event mitigation and elimination, and automation.
• Involvement with resolving application and configuration issues/concerns, providing ongoing analysis of performance, implementation of approved changes, and ensuring continual service improvements.
• Mentors and provides training to Enterprise Orchestration staff, IT functional and support personnel, and business end-users.