Job Title: Guidewire Project Manager
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: Full Time
• Property & Casualty Insurance experience and Guidewire Policy Center experience are must; Claim Center and/or Billing Center experience is not enough.
• Proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs and out of the box software functionality.
• Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations
• Experience interacting with business SME’s from various groups to elicit requirements.
• Leads complex user-centered design analysis activities including the following: conceptual design (including UCD and end-to-end experience design), interaction design (including information architecture and workflow analysis) and visual design (including page design and rapid prototyping).
• Performs multiple aspects of requirements specifications including functional and non-functional specification development. Successfully uses appropriate methodologies and techniques for assigned projects.
• Lead requirement teams per the assigned development project.
• Develop requirements documentation inclusive of user stories, process flows, mock-ups, data flows and gaps/decision documents.
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence cross functional teams and facilitate conversation that lead to agreed direction.
• Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal; ability to negotiate and gain consensus in a fast-paced, changing environment is critical.
• Solid planning and organization skills, can manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, flexible to changing priorities and be a team player.
• Managing and/or contribution to project requirement planning. Ability to strategize with project managers on projects to assist with identifying achievable goals.
• Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significance guidance.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Participate in the development and planning of the testing activities (IT, ST, UAT), including reviewing of test scenarios and scripts, based on requirements.
• Experience using standard project and business/requirement tools including RRC, RTC, MS office and SharePoint.
• Adopt a logical and organized approach to problem resolution and ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions