We are hiring for a rewarding opportunity as a civilian Registered Nurse (RN), with Family Medicine (Ambulatory) & Pediatric experience, to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Naval Health Clinic in Quantico, Virginia.
• Schedule: Full Time, Monday – Friday 7:30am – 6:30pm
• Paid Time-off and holidays
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan for full-time employees
The Registered Nurse (RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Successfully graduated from a nationally accredited associate’s degree or baccalaureate degree program in nursing and holds current certification a registered nurse (RN)
• Certification: Basic Life Support
• Licensure/Registration: Successfully graduated from a nationally accredited associate’s degree or baccalaureate degree program in nursing and holds current certification a registered nurse (RN)
• Possess a minimum of 1 year of full-time ambulatory care RN experience to include Pediatric within last 2 years.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.