Senior Blue Coat Proxy Engineer - 1
Dallas, TX additional locations Dallas, NYC, Boston, Jersey City, NJ or Tampa, FL
What You'll Do
- Subject Matter Expert on Proxy
- Design, implementation and support for Blue Coat Proxy (now know as Symantec ProxySG).
- Cloud Proxy setup experience ( on AWS / Azure) ( 1 year experience is enough)
- Understand Proxy, Reverse Proxy, DLP Connectivity
- Maintaining Proxy, redesign and building it again if required with security in place
- Install Proxy System with Cache server implementation with Antivirus in place
- Design build install BlueCoat Proxy with Cloud Proxy
Work with the vendor and stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical requirements. Review service contract for accuracy and potential cost savings, as technology changes and evolves.
Facilitate the transition of new solutions or technologies to operations, providing subject matter expertise in an educational and supportive manner. Understand and translate cross-team dependencies into actionable plans. Create as-built documentation. Support the iterative business planning process.
Be on the rotational list for DTCC Network Services and operational vendor needs. Requires occasional on-site support on evenings or weekends. Could include working with vendors and test solutions post-changes.
Review services and contracts to ascertain if there are any potential cost savings with changes to technology
Follow the DTCC processes and methodologies for Incident, Project and Change Management.
Provide assistance to DTCC levels I, II and III support teams.
Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Minimum of 5 years of related experience
Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
Secure web gateway appliances - Symantec ProxySG
Content Analysis System - Symantec Content Analysis System S200/S400/S500
Web Isolation - Fireglass (now called Symantec Web Isolation)
Cloud Access Security Platform - Elastica CloudSOC
Certifications preferred (BCCPA/BCCP) while nice to have certifications are PCNSE8 or CCSA, as well as CCIE, CCNP, CCDP, VC
Enterprise Hosting Services provides DTCC Businesses and Joint Venture Partners with innovative and reliable infrastructure services, leveraging the global and diverse expertise of our workforce to reduce risk and improve the efficiency, performance, stability, security, and quality of our platforms.
Network Security Services leverages focused attention on finding areas that can be improved through tactical, near-term improvements and long-term improvements to the way DTCC delivers network services while providing security to the production environment – automation, policy optimization, process improvement and product ownership/life-cycle management. Network Security Services is responsible for driving modifications, automation and/or process improvement through consulting with stakeholders and product ownership of Firewalls, Load Balancers and Proxies.
Business Unit: Information Technology
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.
Department: Enterprise Infrastructure
Enterprise Infrastructure delivers infrastructure capabilities that emphasize the collaboration between development and infrastructure to meet business needs. This is done by providing technology services that are agile, timely, cost-effective, and risk appropriate.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. Minimum of 5 years of related experience
2. Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
3. Secure web gateway appliances - Symantec ProxySG
4. Content Analysis System - Symantec Content Analysis System S200/S400/S500
5. Web Isolation - Fireglass (now called Symantec Web Isolation)
6. Cloud Access Security Platform - Elastica CloudSOC
7. Certifications preferred (BCCPA/BCCP) while nice to have certifications are PCNSE8 or CCSA, as well as CCIE, CCNP, CCDP, VC
8. Have you built and deployed Blue Coat ProxyGS?
9. What's your level of expertise with Content Analysis System?
10. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $111,000 - $120,000 up to 15% individual and company performance based bonus. For Tampa salary range is - $91,000 to $113,000)
11. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
12. Complete Current Address?