Lead Business Systems Analyst - RT
Wakefield,Massachusetts, United States, 01880
What you’ll do as a Business Systems Analyst:
· Interface with the client and our technology delivery teams, supporting the design and delivery of medium to large scale database solutions.
· Take ownership of all written documentation including requirements, functional specifications, test plans, and production ready manuals.
· Work with and support technical staff in the design, development, and testing of the solution.
· Support production staff and client end users in the use of designed solution.
· Function as BSA for special projects.
What skills you will use:
· 7+ years of experience.
· Able to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data — and be able to make appropriate decisions to support the business.
· Expert SQL skills required — writing queries/select statements to validate data, pull data, etc.; ability to understand intermediate level SQL code.
· Proficient with QA procedures and methods, and proficient in MS Office.
· Working knowledge of Web Technologies (HTML, XML, web services, etc.).
· Knowledge of Agility, SDLC, CRM platforms lifecycle activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. Do you have 7+ years of experience?
2. Do you have Expert SQL skills — writing queries/select statements to validate data, pull data, etc.; ability to understand intermediate level SQL code? REQUIRED
3. Are you proficient with QA procedures and methods, and proficient in MS Office?
4. Do you have external client-facing experience?
5. Do you have experience with Adobe (Neolane) or Unica Marketing Campaign tools?
6. Marketing CRM experience highly preferred.
7. Salary Expectation?
8. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
9. Complete Current Address?