Government Account Manager - RT
Redondo Beach, CA
Our Government Sales organization is expanding and seeking a qualified Government Account Manager to develop relationships and drive business in our Government/Federal accounts. Our ambitious and resilient Government Account Managers specifically implement solution-based sales strategies and uncover new business opportunities. In addition to selling existing wireless voice and data solutions, the Government Account Manager will help launch a new array of fixed-mobile convergence solutions in the region.
CHALLENGING AND EXCITING ROLE
Our Government Account Managers are self-motivated and entrepreneurial; however we will provide all the training and support you need to do your job well. In this role, you will develop new business within your assigned base of accounts through a consultative approach. As you develop your account module, you will help your customers with strategic direction on mobility solutions, deployment planning and cost analysis. As one of the top wireless companies in the world, this is an exciting place to work. Highly values its employees and offers a very competitive compensation package.
The nature of the Government Account Manager position is high-spirited and entrepreneurial. It offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who thrive in a competitive and fast-paced work environment. Proactive and responsible, these team members also relish the autonomy required to prioritize and troubleshoot on their own in an ever-changing professional field. The best Government Account Managers are aggressive, knowledgeable, and persuasive sales pros who don't easily take “no” for an answer. They make providing the very best customer service priority one.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• New business development within assigned account base
• Fearless cold calling
• Devising creative and effective sales approaches and solutions
• Professional networking
• Skillfully closing sales
• Creating winning proposals
• Customer service (and delight!)
• 3+ years selling to Federal/Government accounts is required
• Strong executive contacts
• Demonstrated history of sales achievements
• Highly motivated by an aggressive compensation plan
• Sharp presentation and written communication skills
• Sales skill necessary to meet or exceed sales goals and objectives
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Serious work ethic
• Must have a valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance
• Wireless, telecom or technology industry experience (preferred)
• High school diploma/GED
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Ability to work in the field up to 90% of the time within your local geographic territory
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. High school diploma/GED
2. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
3. 3+ years selling to Federal/Government accounts is required
4. Strong executive contacts
5. Demonstrated history of sales achievements
6. Highly motivated by an aggressive compensation plan
7. Sharp presentation and written communication skills
8. Sales skill necessary to meet or exceed sales goals and objective
9. Must have a valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance
10. Wireless, telecom or technology industry experience (preferred)
11. Salary Expectation?
12. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
13. Complete Current Address?