Mechanical Engineer – SolidWorks
Salary up to $70,000 + Great Benefits in the Memphis, TN
Solid industrial manufacturing company is growing! This is a unique opportunity at this growing client will allow you to work with a talented group of engineers. You must have strong mechanical aptitude, ability to do mathematical calculations, and effectively communicate this info to your team members & customers.
You’ll use SolidWorks to participate in the design, build, and test of equipment prototypes. You’ll create supporting build documents, quality control procedures, and other technical documents to help build solid & quality equipment for our customers. Create technical sales proposals & sales orders. Assist customers to solve product issues. There is room to move up and you’ll learn so much working with these talented engineers. Join the team today!
Salary up to $70,000 + Great Benefits such as Medical, Dental, & Vision! This great opportunity located is in Memphis, TN.
Minimum requirements for this Design Engineer:
• MUST be skilled at SolidWorks for design
• At least 3 years of experience in Design with SolidWorks
• Experience designing in a manufacturing environment
• Good computer, customer service, & communications skills
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR angieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management