***Full-time with a Fortune 500 company; our direct client, Global leaders catering to every needs of human society over the decades, covering entire Western Hemisphere …
OPEN TO SPONSORSHIP'S - 3 Positions Open for Perm. hire [EXPLANATION: As an exception, our Client is also considering 'Work -Visa' based professionals for Permanent Hire]
**TO APPLY ONLINE, please respond with updated copy of Resume, Contact Info’s & minimum compensation expected, if feasible.
Job Title: Functional Analyst- eCommerce WMS Fulfillment (SAP EWM)
Location: Bellevue Suburbs, WA
Compensation: Base salary + annual bonus + benefits + relocation
Number of Positions: 3 (Three)
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 3 – 5 + years of dedicated experience / proven ability of configuring and supporting SAP EWM
• Knowledge of SAP-related business and related business implementation processes.
• Strong understanding of integration between SAP modules and non-SAP systems.
• Proactively takes responsibility of module development activities. Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
• Customer-centric focus and dedicated to business partnership while meeting the needs of the business leveraging out of the box functionality without a high degree of customization.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• General understanding / Strong background in Supply Chain Processes and principles.
• Knowledgeable & experienced about Middleware and communication technologies such as PI/PO, MQ, ETL, DataPower, WAS, FTP, etc.
• Understanding/ Experience of Testing tools, e.g., HP ALM.
• Experience working in Agile software delivery methodologies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• This person will assist in monitoring of various SAP solutions, including the creation of Functional Specifications and reporting capabilities.
• The role will also create policies, procedures, and controls to ensure data accuracy, information security and adherence to legal and regulatory compliance.
• The Functional Analyst role will ensure the maintenance of configuration artifacts and source code in a manner consistent with company policies. And, then further, must ensure conformance to established system change control procedures and document any standard operating procedures in support of existing functionality, requested changes, and development of new functionality.
• Configures and supports of the SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) and related SAP and legacy system components.
• Supports IS business analysts with design, development, and solution management.
• Leads or participates in functional and business requirements gathering sessions.
• Defines and writes functional specifications and/or user stories for configuration, user exits, and custom programs.
• Performs analysis on error incidents including Intermediate Document (IDoc) rejects and system errors.
• Collaborates with technical teams to develop technical specifications and development of customized objects.
• Provides support of SAP applications, including integration points between SAP modules and non-SAP applications.
• Collaborates with Quality Assurance (QA) on configuration, data requirements and test plans to satisfy functional unit tests, regression tests and system integration tests.
• Presents, discusses and demonstrates SAP best practices. Authors and communicates business process designs and business systems designs.
• Available to work nights and weekends and perform 24x7 on-call support as scheduled or as needed. Regular and reliable work attendance at your assigned location.
• Travels within the US and CN as necessary for site visits.
Please feel free to CALL or EMAIL me anytime for clarifications / inquiries!