Project Engineer – Manufacturing – Growing Company
Salary $70,000 – $90,000 Plus Benefits & Generous Relocation Package to the Mid-South
Our client is the one of the leaders in their industry and they are growing! They are known for being exceptional innovators and they have NEVER experienced lay-offs! They have an excellent outlook and business plan for the future as the products they make are in high demand and they are financially sound.
To keep this company strong, we are recruiting for a Project Engineer who will come in and implement, coordinate and use Lean Manufacturing methodologies and practices to manage the definition and scope of multiple projects. Your projects will include the building & maintenance, expansions, and infrastructure planning & maintenance. You will be maintaining project schedules, coordinating, resolving problems to ensure projects are completed on time. This is a great opportunity for someone who can work independently with plant operations and support personnel to ensure timely completion of the project.
Salary $70,000 - $90,000 Plus Benefits & Generous Relocation Package to our Mid-South USA facility is located in proximity to stunning mountains & forests with lush greenery and sweet blue lakes. Unique national parks allow you to boat, fish, hunt, hike, canoe, and relax in the beautiful outdoors on a regular basis. Picturesque in every season. Spend time antiquing in charming shops; enjoy the festivals & great dining. The city has amenities for you and the family – museums, theaters, big malls & little boutiques, parks, & historical sites.
Requirements for this Project Engineer position:
• BS degree in construction management or civil engineering
• At least 3 years of Project Management experience
• Experience with equipment, processes and infrastructure in a manufacturing setting (Electrical, plumbing, HVAC) required & ability to read blueprint drawings
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Proficiency in Project Management software & techniques, such as Gantt charts, MS Project, Etc.
• Experience with plastic extrusions and/or thermoforming, AutoCAD (Or other design software and OEE improvement a plus
• Excellent time management & communications skills
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR marlaATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current at austinallen.com/blog/