Nursing Assistant / CNA – Oakland, CA ($2,000 Welcome Bonus!)
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC / CNA in a long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) in Oakland, California. This respected nursing home company values the opportunity to help every resident make the most of each day.
*$2,000 Welcome Bonus for full-time new hires paid out in four $500 increments.
Nursing Home Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• CPR / BLS certification
Competitive benefits for full time employees!
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email resume to JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this Skilled Nursing Facility Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA / NAC opportunity in Oakland, CA. We look forward to hearing from you!