Speech Language Pathologist - RT
Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States, 81601
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to provide speech, swallowing, cognitive evaluations and treatments to both pediatric and adult patients, providing inpatient and outpatient coverage. This is a full time day position (32 hours/week) working rotating weekends.
Certificate of Clinical Competency
Current Colorado Speech Language Pathogist License.
Experience as a Speech Language Pathologist; including both Pediatric and Adult.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
The ideal candidate with have credentials as required and must be willing and able to work with children.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. Does the candidate have a Colorado Speech Pathologist license?
2. Does the candidate have a Certificate of Clinical Competency?
3. Do you have a Master's Degree?
4. Experience as a Speech Language Pathologist; including both Pediatric and Adult.
5. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
6. Salary Expectation?
7. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
8. Complete Current Address?