Construction - Senior Project Manager - Healthcare / Life Science - 1
Boston, MA 02118
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with our Healthcare and Life Science's team. Do you thrive running a project team by driving the growth and development of project team members? Do you love developing critical relationships with internal and external clients? In this position you will lead a team responsible for numerous construction management related tasks including, project execution, financial management, and delivering projects the Shawmut way while achieving financial control and profit goals for each project.
Take an active role in and guide projects and project teams in each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout, and post-construction services
Identify and focus on critical issues related to constructability including associated costs and logistical issues
Ensure timely and accurate completion of all Shawmut financial processes, controls, and reports, i.e., internal budgets, costs to complete, billings, collections, subcontractor payments, change order preparation and resolution, contracts, etc.
Develop, nurture and maintain ongoing client, architect, subcontractor and industry (landlords, brokers, etc) relationships at the appropriate level reinforcing Shawmut's dedication to continuously addressing their needs and interests.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. 10 + years of experience in Hospitals, Pharma Companies or Academic Institutions as a Project Manager
2. 10+ years’ experience managing projects in the Healthcare or Sciences sector in the New England area with a network of owner and designer relationships.
3. Must have experience leading a project of upwards of $20M
4. Someone who has shown that they value safety in the workplace
5. Must be local to the Boston area and have established relationships (unless they match exactly and come from another large city)
6. Salary Expectation?
7. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
8. Complete Current Address?