R&D Tax Credit Manager
Job #: 0114-011
Salary: 110,000 – 140,000
Industry: Public Accounting firm
Reports to: Partner
Public Accounting firm seeking a R&D Tax Manager for its staff.
· Provide Research and Development (R&D) credit knowledge and experience on an industry basis
· Assist in R&D credit studies and related activities
· Keep up-to-date on current R&D credit practices and tax law
· Attain visibility/recognition in the local R&D credit services community
· Develop and sustain excellent client relationships
· Review and manage multiple client deliverables at the same time
· Manage a team of tax staff, seniors, supervisors
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. Five years of experience assisting with R&D credit projects and including some experience reviewing corporate/partnership tax returns
2. Prior tax experience within a public accounting firm, corporation or law firm ( Big Four a plus)
3. Bachelor's degree, CPA or J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
4. Excellent excel skills
5. Excellent technical writing ability
6. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $100k - $140k)
7. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
8. Complete Current Address?