Director / Partner – Valuation – Intellectual Property Damage
Job #: 0114-025
Salary: 175k – 350k
A large New York advisory firm is seeking a partner or director for its Litigation, Forensic and Valuation Services Group who is an expert, and has a practice in, intellectual property economic damages. The candidate can be an accountant (with a CPA) or an economist (with a master’s degree or PhD in economics).
· Head the firm’s intellectual property forensic accounting practice
· Provide economic consulting assistance including economic and statistical analysis related to commercial disputes involving all forms of intellectual property including patents, copyright, trademark, trade secrets and trade dress.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. CPA or Economist with a Masters or PhD in Economics
2. Experience in providing expert witness services in these areas.
3. Experience in preparing economic analyses in intellectual property matters including commercial success, lost profits, reasonable royalty, price erosion, convoyed sales and EMVR.
4. Experience in providing economic and accounting consulting outside of a dispute setting.
5. Experience in model building and decision rule analysis on market, profitability and product pricing.
6. Business Development experience
7. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: 175k – 350k)
8. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
9. Complete Current Address?