Manager - Valuation Advisory Services
Job #: 0309-031
Salary: 100k - 135k
Industry: CPA firm
National CPA firm seeking a Manager in our Valuation Services Group
· Perform Purchase Price Allocation and Goodwill impairment Testing for Financial reporting purposes (ASC 805, ASC 350 and ASC 360)
· Provide audit support related to valuation for privately held companies,
· Provide audit support related to valuation for Purchase Price Allocation and Goodwill impairment Testing for Financial reporting purposes (ASC 805, ASC 350 and ASC 360).
· Perform valuation analyses of closely held businesses and assets primarily for estate and gift tax reporting, litigation support, corporate planning and contemplated transactions utilizing advanced valuation techniques and financial models
· Analyze financial statements and tax returns
· Study financial and economic data, competitive industry dynamics and valuation multiples of guideline companies and transactions
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. 5+ years experience
2. Progress towards a CFA, ASA, or equivalent preferred
3. Expertise in fair value standards (ASC 805, ASC 820, ASC 350 and ASC 360) and mandatory fair value framework.
4. Expertise regarding the application of valuation methodology for business entities and intangible assets, including valuation discounts and premiums.5.
5. Knowledge of valuation of complex instruments specifically BSOPM and PWERM
6. Experience in a professional services firm performing valuation engagements emphasis on fair value analysis including ASC 805, ASC 820, ASC 350 and ASC 360.
7. 5 to 7 years of experience in a professional environment
8. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $100k - $135k)
9. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
10. Complete Current Address?