Tax Senior (cpa firm)
Job Id: 0101-001
A CPA firm is currently seeking a Tax Senior..
· Prepare / Review Federal, Multi-National, Multi-State Corporate (C&S), Partnership, Individual, Trust, Estate tax returns.
· Review tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability, available tax credits, and tax provision.
· Responded to: client inquiries, Internal Revenue Service, State and Local tax notices.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. 3-7 years of public tax accounting experience
2. Strong tax research and tax planning skills
3. Preparation of complex individual, partnership, corporation (including consolidated) and S corporation tax returns and related income tax laws
4. CPA designation and/or advanced degree in taxation is preferred, but not required.
5. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $70k - $90k)
6. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
7. Complete Current Address?