International Tax Manager
Job #: 0205-012
Salary: 115k – 140k
Industry: Public Accounting firm
Regional CPA firm seeking a professional to join our tax team as an International Tax Manager
An International Tax Manager is responsible for advising clients of the tax implications relating to their business objectives, recommending alternate courses of action, as well as identifying different methods of complying with tax regulations.
· Research relevant tax issues and resolutions/recommendations for those issues
· Stay abreast of developments and changes in international tax law and accounting procedures
· Advise U.S. and foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their international operations as well as coordinating U.S. tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy
· Communicate and interface with US and foreign clients to ensure the clients’ best interests are achieved
· Assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements, maintain and grow business network and continue to develop their reputation within the International Tax profession
· Tax planning and review of individual returns and partnerships in the areas of ownership, operation, financing, and disposition of real estate — both residential and commercial.
· The role has meaningful growth potential — in professional advancement and compensation.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. CPA required
2. MS in Taxation and/or LLM is a plus
3. 3+ years experience working in tax for a public accounting firm or comparable industry experience
4. Experience with investment partnerships, real estate development, dealer issues, S-Corporations, and individual taxation a plus
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Working knowledge of GoSystem and/or ProSystem a plus
7. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $115k - $140k)
8. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
9. Complete Current Address?