Tax Manager - Trusts & Estates/Fiduciary Tax (cpa firm)
Job #: 0114-008
Salary: 125,000 – 150,000
Industry: Public Accounting firm
Reports to: Partner
Regional CPA firm seeking to add a Trusts & Estates Tax Manager to its staff.
· Assume full responsibility for directing multiple engagements
· Review estate fiduciary income tax returns along with the decedent’s final individual tax return.
· Review trust fiduciary income tax returns and individual income tax returns assigned.
· Analyze estate planning documents including wills, codicils and trust instruments to determine the proper treatment of assets and liabilities for tax purposes.
· Develop post mortem tax-saving strategies for the estate accounts.
· Provide oversight and direction to team of tax specialists in the delivery of tax services.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:1.
1. CPA certification
2. Recent Public Accounting experience
3. At least 5 years experience in the preparation and review of fiduciary income tax returns.
4. Expert knowledge of the preparation of trusts, estate, gift tax returns and trust accounting.
5. Management experience
6. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $125k - $150k)
7. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
8. Complete Current Address?