Audit Manager – Construction, Architecture or Engineering (cpa firm)
Job #: 0114-019
Industry: Public Accounting
Reports to: Senior Manager
Regional CPA firm seeking an audit manager with Construction, Architecture or Engineering industry experience.
• Responsible for managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements.
• Responsible for planning and executing the full scope of audits for a variety of businesses.
• Prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
• Simultaneously, scheduling, staffing and coordinating engagement workflow
• Train & develop staff
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:1.
2. (5) years of audit experience in public accounting
3. 1-3 years of recent managerial experience in a public accounting firm
4. Strong experience with Construction, Architecture or Engineering industry
5. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $100k - $140k)
6. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
7. Complete Current Address?