Manager – M&A Transaction Advisory Services
Job #: 0114-030
Salary: 115,000 – 140,000
CPA firm’s Transaction advisory services (TAS) professionals typically assist private equity and corporate clients in evaluating their buy-side and sell-side investments by providing financial due diligence.
· Execute buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory services, i.e. financial due diligence support to companies, private equity investors, lenders and other investors.
· Manage project teams and coordinate with the client’s third party diligence providers throughout the transaction process.
· Create relevant deal administrative documents such as pitchbooks, engagement scope, request lists, working group lists etc.
· Analyze target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, debt and debt-life obligations and other abilities and risks that could impact the purchase price
· Lead discussions with Target’s executive team e.g. CEO, CFO and other key management personnel etc.).
· Perform analysis and create transaction advisory reports specific to key issues such as quality of earnings, quality of working capital, income statement and balance sheet trends, practicability of management's forecast, financial modeling and indebtedness considerations.
· Supervise staff and participate in business development efforts.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:1.
1. CPA or ability to achieve the certification is desired.
2. A minimum of 4-6 years of applicable work experience including experience in one of the following: transaction advisory services, investment banking, corporate banking, financial consulting or other relevant M&A experience.
3· Big 4 or Trop 10 experience
4· Management skills including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or other advisors throughout the project.
5· Creativity, strong problem solving skills with entrepreneurial mindset
6· Willingness and ability to travel up to 25-50%.
7. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $115k - $140k)
8. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
9. Complete Current Address?