Audit Director – Not For Profit (cpa firm)
Job #: 1309-011
Salary: 160k-170k + Discretionary bonus
Industry: Public Accounting
CPA firm seeking an Audit Director for its Not for Profit practice.
· Assist in building, developing, and managing a book of business to meet firm’s goals and objectives
· Effectively manage client relationships and exceed client satisfaction
· Provide audit service to clients by executing and leading audit projects
· Responsible for maintaining quality standards of excellence and best practices
· Attract, develop and retain talent and ongoing professional development of staff
· Travel as needed
· Executive will focus on and drive this service offering on a national basis
· Execute Business Development initiatives through leadership, proposals, webinars and white papers
· Lead projects - assessments, analysis, reviewing, reporting
· Possess industry knowledge: NFP companies and experience and technical expertise
· Develop and deliver practice strategy for business growth
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:1.
1. CPA with 10 plus years of experience in public accounting
2.Recognized expert in financial performance areas in the NFP industry
3. Extensive experience in leading teams within a matrix organization
4. Proven track record in business development, sales and building a profitable practice
5. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $160k - $170k + Discretionary bonus )
6. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
7. Complete Current Address?