The Administrator II provides effective and responsive administrative/secretarial services to support business leaders in day-to-day business operations and activities. Primary responsibilities include:
• Proactively support internal customer by independently handling all assigned administrative duties and taking direction from and balancing the needs of multiple staff members.
• Collecting, organizing, and scanning Quality Documentation records.
• Reviewing and approving documentation records.
• Printing, assembling, and organizing customer reports and data books.
• Communicating with multiple work functions, including manufacturing and suppliers, to address non-conformances and irregularities in documentation records.
• Entering records into SAP databases.
• Maintaining filing and records management systems, some of which may be confidential.
• Running reports in Excel, Access, and SAP.
1. High School Diploma, GED or local equivalent.
2. 2-5 years secretarial/administrative experience
3. Knowledge of general office management and current computer/office communications technologies; knowledgeable in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
4. Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
5. Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
6. Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
7. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills.