Profile Plastics Corporation is a privately owned company, which serves the OEM marketplace primarily within the medical, food service, material handling, and heavy truck industries by supplying housings, covers and enclosures.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• Great opportunity to gain expertise in the Plastics industry under the mentorship of a committed team of Plastics professionals
• Enjoy your role as a problem solver for customers where curiosity and ambition are valued.
• Profile uses leading edge processes and technology, and has a Fortune 100 customer base.
The purpose of this position is to support our sales engineering department to land projects.
• Product design review
• Tooling design and quotations
• Project Management-transfer jobs, new/improved processes, new job documentation
• Manufacturing project support
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Experience/desire to work in a contract manufacturing environment
• Detail oriented with good problem solving and analytic skills
• Self-motivated and comfortable in a hands-on role; curious and open minded
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• HEAVY GAUGE THERMOFORMING KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED
Profile Plastics Corporation provides a competitive salary commensurate with experience. In addition, a generous benefit package is offered as well.
#thermoforming #heavygauge #thermoformingdivision