***Full-time Employment with Global leader in Wholesale & Retail chain establishments, running them successfully over the decades and serving the entire Western Hemisphere …
NO WORK-VISA SPONSORSHIP'S
TO APPLY ONLINE, please respond with updated copy of Resume with Contact Info’s, & mention your current resident status in USA.
Job Title: eBusiness - Platform and Operations System Administrator <Level 4 Administrator>
Location: Bellevue Suburbs, WA
Compensation: Base salary per annum + annual bonus + benefits + relocation
ROLE SUMMARY: This is a highly collaborative position working with other areas of IS (Industry Solutions) to implement technology solutions, resolve site issues and deploy releases into production. This position (eCommerce Operations Analyst) is responsible for: -
• the support and maintenance of the overall eCommerce eco-system focusing on the infrastructure, web, middleware, and application layers and their interactions. Analyzing and resolving issues; and recommending and implementing improvements for site performance, viability and health.
Other regular Job Duties/Essential Functions:
• Coordinates across teams, working closely with peers in the ongoing process of investigating, analyzing and providing long term resolutions to all production issues.
• Works with third party suppliers and vendors for support, upgrades and implementations.
• Provides operational support for WebSphere Commerce Server, WebSphere Application Server and Sterling Order Management.
• Provides infrastructure support for backend Windows based Order Management System.
• Follows Enterprise standards for Security and Best Practices.
REQUIRED ESSENTIALS… experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications:
• 2+ years of experience provisioning and supporting complex pre-production or production environments, preferably in an eCommerce environment.
• Experience with scripting frameworks and languages such as Korn Shell, Python, Bash, or PowerShell.
• 2+ years’ experience with Windows, Unix and/or Linux, preferably AIX or Red Hat.
• 2+ years’ experience working with IBM WAS (WebSphere Application Server), IHS (IBM HTTP Server), or equivalent.
• 2+ years’ experience supporting Sterling OMS solutions in existing environments.
• Configuration/Administrator level knowledge using Sterling Order Management components, API's, related interfaces and configuration.
• 2+ years’ experience supporting Windows Server 2012, BizTalk Server 2013, IIS 8.0, MSMQ, SQL Server 2012, System Center Orchestrator 2012.
• Experience with workflow automation and orchestration. Analyzing system performance data for performance characteristics
• Demonstrated ability to perform systems analysis on high availability pre-production environments within an enterprise setting
• Proven ability to collaborate with other technical experts and develop solution and functional design documents to support development of final solutions. Other abilities to collaborate with architecture, database, and application teams regarding all pre-production environments.
• Ability to guide and mentor others through the design, build and implementation phases of system deployments
• 24x7x365 operations - evening, weekend, holiday and on-call will be required in a rotational approach
• Unix administration or certification.
• IBM WebSphere Application Server certification.
• Excellent customer service skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong proven leadership/team building & personnel development skills. Must have strong interpersonal skills, able to work with people at all management levels.
•Exposure to virtual environment management such concepts and tools such as PowerVM and VMWare.
•Exposure to middleware technologies such as MQ Messaging, Message Broker or equivalent.
•General understanding of network technologies such as BigIP, DHCP and DNS. General understanding of Active Directory (AD).
•WebSphere Commerce Server experience a plus.
•Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Tivoli, and Dynatrace
Thanks for the time/notice. Wishing you all the Best in your current endeavors!