At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (Med Surg RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Walter Reed Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
• Status: Full-Time
• This is a 24 hour facility on rotating shifts Sunday - Saturday
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (Med Surg RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Either a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing; or a Diploma Graduate in Nursing from an accredited university
• Education: Graduated from an accredited nursing school and successfully pass the NCLEX exam
• Certification: Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support, possess and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is highly recommended
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required
• Experience: Have a minimum of three years full time experience within the last five years caring for adult patients as a RN in an acute care setting, maintain qualifications and skills of a Medical Surgical RN as confirmed by completion of the Skills Checklist and verified by the contracting clinical manager
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.