Hope you are doing best.
We have Full Time role for Systems Engineer (Networking and Linux) role for location Hanover, MD (Full Time role).
Job Title: Systems Engineer (Networking and Linux)
Location: Hanover, MD
Department: Research & Product Development
Reports To (Title): Director of Product Development
Duration: Full Time
Annual Salary offered: $60,000-$65,000 Annual plus benefits (Health care, dental, vision, Paid holidays and personal time off, 401K)
Client: Cygnet Infotech LLC
We are seeking a Jr. Systems Engineer to assist our team in the research, development, maintenance, and documentation of various product lines.
• Assist with research and testing the viability of new hardware and software solutions
• Assist with designing new products and processes, improving and maintaining existing products.
• Assist with the assembly, preparation and configuration of prototypes and test systems
• Diagnose and troubleshoot systems issues relate to communications, hardware and software.
• Assist the product support team with technical issues
• Develop and maintain systems documentation
• Other duties as assigned
• BS degree (or equivalent) in computer science or related Engineering field
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
• Experience with Linux and Windows Operating System
• Experience with Linux Command Line
• Able to function as part of a team, but also to able to work independently on tasks and responsibilities
• Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills
• Must be a career driven individual with the ability to work in a deadline environment
• Must be detail oriented, have good proofing skills, and hands-on experience
• Computer skills in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Interested please submit with the following details and the most updated resume matching with the requirement.
Full Name (As per Passport):
Degree Major (Name of Institution / Board, year of passing):
Certifications if any:
Total IT Experience:
Total US Experience:
Expected Annual Salary:
Alternate Number if any:
Best time to call:
Start Date Availability:
Current City/ State:
Work authorization (GC/USC/TN Permit/H-1B/GC-EAD):
Kindly share any one of the following:
SSN (Last 4 digits only):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through anyone else? Y/N:
Are you ready to relocate to Hanover, MD (Yes/No)?
Are you comfortable with onsite interview (Yes/No)?
Do you have LinkedIn Profile ? (Yes/No)
If Yes please share the Link:
Do you have any other interviews/feedback pending with any client? (Yes/No)
Do you have any other offer in hand? (Yes/No):
Are you comfortable with Background Verification:
Telephonic Interview Availability: