Northern Quest Resort and Casino, the Northwest’s premier destination resort, is seeking on-call Transportation Staff.
We are growing and are looking for people to grow with us!
Summary of Functions
Drives bus, van, car, or lightweight truck to transport guests, guests property, trainees, or company personnel along with product pick-up and delivery as well as clean vehicles, answer phones, and dispatch shuttles as needed.
Our Transportation Staff average pay with tips is $14.00 to $16.00 per hour
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Experience in a four star/four diamond hotel preferred.
• Ability to pass a background check
• Valid State Driver’s
• Must be able to be insured by the company insurance carrier.
• Must be able to drive both an automatic and manual vehicle.
• Knowledge of Spokane and vicinity roadways.
• No moving violations or accidents on driving record.
• Available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
We offer a competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($5.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized.
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Spouses of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.