Bolingbrook as to try not give away the client.
We are seeking a Sr. Project Controls professional to join our Program Management team in Chicago suburbs. As this position is an integral part of a large program, significant Project Controls experience is required including proficiency in correlating Project and Program-level schedules, cost estimates, and budgets.
• Develop cost loaded schedules for large projects and programs with multiple concurrently running projects
• Provide project controls tools (cost and schedule) that allow for Earned Value project management
• Perform project logic and status updates throughout the full project lifecycle
• Review progress schedules from designers and contractors on a monthly basis
• Maintain a Master Program Schedule
• Work with project managers, cost account managers, risk managers and other parties throughout the project
• Analyze and report on schedule actuals and trends against baselines and forecasts
• Forecast, report, and flag for Senior Management schedule issues as they arise
• Review and analyze time extension requests and time-impact analyses
• Perform ‘what-if’ schedule scenarios
• Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or related field
• Minimum 10+ years hands-on experience on complex engineering and construction projects.
• Familiarity and competency with large programmatic schedules, the use of master schedules and coding, and complicated Work Breakdown Structures.
• Must have experience with and the ability to understand Earned Value, codes of accounts, Project Controls Roles and Responsibilities, and Change Management.
• Proficient in cost controls - comfortable with managing cost loaded schedules that are integrated with cost systems
• Ability to read and comprehend project plans, specifications, and other contract documents
• Strong technical written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas
• Self-starter who can work independently or part of a multi-discipline team
• Primavera P6 proficiency is required