Hope you are doing best.
We have Full Time role for Electrical Engineer for location Hanover, MD .
Job Title: Jr. Electrical Engineer
Location: Hanover, MD
Department: Research & Product Development
Reports To (Title): Director of Product Development
Duration: Full Time
Annual Salary offered: Annual Salary+ plus benefits (Health care, dental, vision, Paid holidays and personal time off, 401K)
Client: Cygnet Infotech LLC
• Schematic Capture and BOM generation.
• System and module level block diagrams.
• Component selection based on provided or derived requirements.
• Utilize development boards and/or breadboards to prove out circuit designs.
• Oversee and inspect board layouts.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
• Test procedure generation and product testing.
• Interface with the Mechanical Engineering team to support packaging efforts.
• Coordinate with the assembly team and SMT shop, internal or external, to manufacture products on time and within cost.
• Investigates failure root causes and recommends actions to enhance the system and equipment reliability.
• Document all work clearly and use configuration management tools to track work.
• Assist in preparing plans, specifications and cost estimates.
• Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
• 2 years applicable hardware design experience.
• Ability to obtain a Security Clearance (not required for present role).
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
• Effective time management and prioritizing skills.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Basic skills in Microsoft Office software products.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Experience with Altium Designer.
• Familiarity with mechanical drafting tools: SolidWorks, Draftsight, Visio.
• Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• PCB Layout, Fabrication and Assembly.
• Microcontroller design and programming.
• Test Equipment knowledge- Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscopes, DMM’s.
• Design for Manufacturability.
• Automated test generation: LabVIEW, Python, TCL, Bash, or other scripting languages, desired...
• Design experience with USB 3.0, SATAIII, Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1588 circuits a plus.
• Basic programming knowledge: C, Python.
• Familiarity with GIT and SVN version control systems.
• Basic computer hardware knowledge, including networking.
• Experience with Linux.
• FPGA design and VHDL knowledge.
• RF Design.
Interested please submit with the following details and the most updated resume matching with the requirement.
Full Name (As per Passport):
Degree Major (Name of Institution / Board, year of passing):
Certifications if any:
Total IT Experience:
Total US Experience:
Expected Annual Salary:
Alternate Number if any:
Best time to call:
Start Date Availability:
Current City/ State:
Work authorization (GC/USC/TN Permit/H-1B/GC-EAD):
Kindly share any one of the following:
SSN (Last 4 digits only):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through anyone else? Y/N:
Are you ready to relocate to Hanover, MD (Yes/No)?
Are you comfortable with onsite interview (Yes/No)?
Do you have LinkedIn Profile ? (Yes/No)
If Yes please share the Link:
Do you have any other interviews/feedback pending with any client? (Yes/No)
Do you have any other offer in hand? (Yes/No):
Are you comfortable with Background Verification:
Telephonic Interview Availability: