Job Title: Risk & Security - IAM Analyst
Location: Cary, NC 27513 (onsite)
Duration: 5+ months with possibility of extension
• Develops risk management procedures, Mainframe experience to govern, review, evaluate, implement and maintain compliance checks against company database[s].
• Identifies data sources, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
• Audit review experience required.
• May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 0-5 years of Mainframe Database experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiarity with standard mainframe, DB2, & UNIX concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
• Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Identifies and makes recommendations regarding critical points of failure.
• Tests plans with various operational and support groups in IT.
• Audit experience with testing practices, policy checks and access management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• Typically has 0-5 years of IT work experience in information systems support, administration, risk management, and audit principles.