Teacher with experience working with children in a classroom setting, teach the children to master the developmental skills appropriate for their particular age group. The teacher is responsible for giving supervision and providing teacher-child interaction in their class.
Must provide a warm, nurturing, safe and loving environment in which the child can learn and grow physically, emotionally, academically, spiritually, and intellectually.
• To offer a program that meets the emotional, physical, intellectual and social needs of both the individual and the group.
• Prepare weekly lesson plan
• To prepare a warm and safe environment that is orderly, clean and age appropriate.
• To interact with the children and to encourage their involvement in activities.
• To observe and record significant individual and group behavior.
• To maintain all classroom records and files.
• To establish and maintain good communications with parents through daily reports and parent/teacher conferences.
• To attend staff meetings and in service trainings.