Business Analyst Duck Creek/Guidewire
Location: West bend, Wisconsin
End Client: West Bend Insurance
· Developing relevant P&C insurance industry and technology knowledge with in-depth focus on one of the personal, commercial or specialty insurance domain.
· Drawing conclusions from the P&C market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant.
· Utilizing team resources and company methodologies to present and implement strategic and technology solutions.
· Informing client enterprise decisions and roadmaps for investment in improved or new capabilities, helping determine what capabilities the enterprise must develop to satisfy its customers, compete in a market, deal with its suppliers, and sustain operations.
· Developing an integrated view of company business capabilities and processes using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
· Providing consulting services, including practices, expertise, and resources to tackle business challenges and helping identify and manage needed process improvements (including identification of new or improved business capabilities).
· Contributing to establishing practices, standards and governance for effective Business Architecture.
· Defining enterprise-wide practices for capabilities definition and complete solution requirements elaboration and incorporates concerns such as operational quality, governance and controls, maintainability, solution quality and adoption.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or similar field. Master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum six years of experience in Insurance industry - Property and Casualty.
· Consulting industry experience preferred.
· In depth knowledge of property and casualty industry, of technology and of process, such as cross-functional business processes for major operational areas, project management, vendor management and project life cycle.
· A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities.
· Strong process analysis and modeling skills along with ability to lead complex enterprise teams through business process integrations, converting business strategy into action oriented objectives and measurable results.
· Ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions. Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communication as well as visualizations.
Ability to grasp business needs and assess impacts to complex business operations and systems.