The Entry Level Software Developer is a motivated, energetic, team player who can quickly learn new systems and technologies. This individual will be able to apply their knowledge of software engineering to solve real-world problems for our customers. This includes correcting issues in existing software and developing new solutions.
• Develop/Test application programs, automated process, and other computer systems from detailed or high-level design documents
• Program enhancements, code fixes and fulfill ad-hoc requests
• Improve support processes and procedures
• Performs other related duties as required or requested
Required Education and Experience:
• Education equivalent to Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or the equivalent in related work experience
• Demonstrating knowledge of data processing equipment, programming languages, programming techniques, operating systems, and test and data management.
• 0-2 years of application programming/analysis experience, demonstrating the ability to analyze and solve logical problems and troubleshoot issues.