We are looking for enthusiastic and well experienced candidate for post of Production Chemists for our well known drug pharma company since 2003 .The selected candidate have responsibility and skills
Exp:- Minimum 3 year
Qualification:- B. Sc. / M. Sc.
• Ensure final product meets quality with full compliance of GMP norms / documents.
• Planning, Monitoring & Implementation of Production batches & Production schedules.
• Ensure successful plant audits of clients and regulatory authorities.
• Handling of entire plant level activities under guidance of Director – Production.
• To co-ordinate with QA/ QC & other Dept. & GMP documentation is essential part of job profile.
Production Planning, managing, directing & controlling.
Job Description :-
• Ensure laboratory tests to produce chemicals according to established standards and guidelines.
• Handle equipments and supplies safely and effectively.
• Monitor and report progress of production to Plant Head on a regular basis.
• Work as per set objectives and milestones.
• Coordinate prioritize and plan tasks to meet deadlines.
• Record and report test results to Supervisor.
• Ensure final product meets quality and customer specifications.
• Train junior chemists on test procedures.
• Ensure that materials are labeled properly and used in right quantities.
• Investigate issues, analyze root causes and define resolutions.
• Suggest improvements for procedures to achieve project objectives.
• Develop standard procedures to improve quality and efficiency.
• Ensure document preparations as per GMP & establish quality system.
Job Location : Factory, Sojitra, Dist : Anand, Gujarat.