Farmers Insurance District 7 is seeking enthusiastic, career minded, self-motivated individuals to apply for a one year apprenticeship that leads to becoming an Insurance Agency Owner. This program allows individuals who dream of owning their own business but lack the experience and capital necessary to start one. If you desire to take control of your future and have the determination to build a profitable business with the support of a national brand, this opportunity may be for you.
This is an amazing opportunity to be mentored under one of Farmers' most successful agents. Learn how to own and operate an insurance practice from the inside out all while being paid. You will also be provided our top notch award winning University of Farmers training curriculum.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to:
• Work existing leads, develop new leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs and market appropriate products.
• Establish client relationships and follow up with customers in a timely manner to provide exceptional service.
• Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
• At least one year of sales experience preferred.
• Ability to obtain or possess an active insurance license.
• Chosen candidate must pass financial (no judgments, collections, or bankruptcies discharged within 1 year) and criminal background check (no felonies) as well as possess a valid driver's license.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take risks.
• Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
• Possess an creative, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
• Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
• College degree preferred but not required.