CRNA opening in Summersville West Virginia
- The incumbent needs to be able to function with autonomy, there is no Anesthesiologist on staff, so the CRNA would be the subject matter expert with cases.
- This position is a standard Monday – Friday, daylight hours, 7-5. It does require call-time – both evening and weekend. While there is call-time, on call is extremely limited. Call is daily and depends on how many CRNAs are in rotation. During the weekday call begins at the end of all scheduled cases or at 5pm, whichever comes first, and lasts until 7am. During the weekend call is 24/7. Weekend coverage is considered from Friday – Sunday. Call is not required in house but does require a 30 minute response time due to our trauma designation. How things have been working there is that one CRNA works M-Thurs and the other Tues-Fri and they rotate call.
- Summersville is considered a critical access/acute care facility. Handles about 3k cases annually.
- May require travel to Braxton County Hospital for limited anesthesia cases (20 minute commute).
- They do mostly general anesthesia cases:
o No OB
o No Cardiac
o Limited Peds (typically only dentistry related)
o Will handle:
- Must be NBCRNA Certified (WV does require RN/APRN Licensure, WV is a compact state)
- DEA is not required.
- This position is an exempt role and the hourly rate is $109.
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 403B with match, PDO, Tuition reimbursement for both employee and dependents (which includes free tuition at WVU and a % of reimbursement at other universities).
This position is available immediately. Interested CRNAs please call or text Josh at 407-221-3642 or simply reply to this post with your CV and contact info for more details.